Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Running out of time

Did your ever get the feeling that you should have started a project waaaay earlier than you did? Uh yeah, been there so many times I can't count. Should've started my 'handmade holidays' back in September but I over estimated how much time it would take to finish my gifts, given the fact that I don't get to touch my sewing machine, most times, til the weekends. Getting down to the wire here and running out of time fast, but I press on anyway. Here is a peak of a few of the other gifts I have been working on. Can't tell you which one is for who yet. But...

here is the fabric and a block from the first gift.



And here is the fabric and a peek at the second gift.


These little gifties will be revealed after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment